BoardShare™ delivers portable smart board capabilities that enable interactivity and collaboration on any surface.
- Transform any hard surface or LED/LCD TV into a virtual intelligent, interactive whiteboard
- Create hundreds of pages of drawings and documents and toggle among them
- Use an array of tools, including virtual pens, erasers, highlighters, and colors
- Move objects and/or re-size them rather than erasing and re-creating
- Save your work on your computer and digitally share it with others or work on it later
- Access files from your computer or the web and annotate directly on them
- Interact in real-time with remote teams using existing web conferencing tools
- Move from one location to another and create a virtual intelligent whiteboard almost anywhere!
What is BoardShare
BoardShare is a portable and interactive technology tool that allows users to create their own personalized digital whiteboard experience. By inviting users to draw, annotate or even surf the internet together, BoardShare can turn any space into a collaborative workstation.
How exactly does it work?
BoardShare comes with several components, including software, a camera device and a stylus that enables the whiteboard digital technology. To get it started, just connect the camera to a computer and any display technology. This can be a projector – if using a projector screen to display the digital whiteboard – or an LCD screen. Once it’s plugged in, place the camera in front of the screen to make sure it is ready to see and calibrate the display surface. BoardShare will enables you to control your computer remotely from the displayed surface.
After the initial set-up, users have two options:
- They can start work on a blank digital whiteboard screen.
- They can navigate the computer from the display surface to open any existing document or even a webpage.
Either of these options can be done with the whiteboard digital stylus, which serves a dual purpose: Not only is it a writing tool, but it also works just like a mouse.
Taking and Saving Notes
BoardShare’s stylus allows users to annotate on any screenshot, whether it is a blank digital whiteboard page, a webpage or an existing computer document, such as a PDF, a spreadsheet or even a word processing file. And once you’re ready to move on, any work can be saved with the click of a button on the BoardShare camera. Screenshots of work can be saved directly to a computer, where they can be printed, emailed or kept safe for a follow-up meeting.
Create, Capture and Collaborate
- Create: Annotate an existing presentation or digitally create fresh new ideas.
- Capture: Save your notes or designs then share them by email or print.
- Collaborate: Take turns on the interactive display surface or use web conferencing software, enabling remote teams to add or change the content too.
- Truly Portable – not fixed to the wall in a classroom or conference room
- Small size - Fits easily into your pocket or purse or briefcase
- Works on any flat writing surface: drywall, whiteboard, TV screen
- Easy Setup - ready to use in less than a minute
- Access to 100s of software based virtual whiteboards
- Feature rich intuitive user interface
- 100s of environmentally friendly inkless virtual marker pens with different colors and thickness, virtual erasers, shapes
- Innovative pen with a pop-up menu button for ease of access to frequently used whiteboard functions
- Access computer files or internet content and annotate on them
- No external power - camera powered by USB
- Versatile - designed for any classroom, office or training environment
- Works seamlessly with interactive education software
- Connectivity: USB cable
- Power requirements: No external power needed
- Positioning: Laser pointer for calibration accuracy
- Power: 2 X AA batteries
- Pop-up button to access commonly used features
Projector (Not Included)
- Works with any existing projector (Package includes software CD and USB cable. Projector not included)